MC 2000 is a reliable solution for a permanent marking while using so-called micro-percussion. This micro-percussion marking machine is driven by a pneumatic motor and its high frequency of accurately positioned micropoints allows a wide range of characters, shapes, 2D codes, images, etc. saved to the memory at required size and intensity.
The micro-percussion marking can be applied on nearly all kinds of materials (metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc.). Highly resistant and well visible marking can be applied even before the surface treatment or before dyeing the material. This system enables to mark extremely hard, uneven, irregular, flat or curved products, which are not deformed or excessively pressured thanks to the precise settings.
ADVANTAGES OF MICRO-PERCUSSION MARKING:
- Very permanent marking visible even under a paint layer or other surface treatment
- Contact marking with no additional costs, does not require any other consumables
- Marking area up to 100 mm x 25 mm
- Controlled value of micro-percussion ensures fast and high-quality marking
- Engraving option – continuous font, no noise occurs when marking
- Character height ranging from 0.5 mm to 15.6 mm
- Marking in any position of the marking head
- Possibility to print 2D Datamatrix codes, logos, graphic characters, and images