The MC 2000 is a reliable solution for permanent marking using the so-called micro-impact. A pneumatically driven micro-strike marking machine that allows a wide range of characters, shapes, 2D codes, images, etc., stored in memory, at the required size and intensity to be labeled at high frequency of accurately positioned micropoints.
Microstrike markings are possible on almost all kinds of materials (metal, plastic, wood, glass, etc.). Highly durable and well-visible markings can be used even before surface treatment or dyeing of the material. With this system it is possible to mark extremely hard, uneven and irregular, flat and curved products, which, thanks to the possibility of precise adjustment, are not distorted or excessively strenuous.
ADVANTAGES OF MICROSTRIKE MARKING:
- Very permanent marking visible even under the paint layer or other finish
- Contact marking sleet at no additional cost, requires no consumables
- Marking area up to 100 mm x 25 mm
- The controlled micro-impact value ensures high-quality fast marking
- Engraving option – continuous font, no noise occurs when marking
- Character range from 0.5 mm up to 15.6 mm character height
- Marking in any position marking head
- Print ability to print 2D Datamatrix codes, log, graphic characters, and images